1) Self-Cleaning Hydropool System
Our Exclusive Self Cleaning System cleans 100% of the body of water every 15 minutes in a hot tub and every 40 minutes on our Hydropool Swim spas.
Using a range of technologies our customers have more time to enjoy their Hydropool hot tub or swim spa and less time on worrying about spa maintenance.
- Our Patented Floor Vacuum will pick up any small debris which drops to the spa footwell.
- A High Flow Water skimmer and skimmer basket cleans across the whole water surface.
- Pressurised Micro-ban filtration with removable core filter.
- Specifically placed Filtration Jets direct any floating debris towards the high flow surface skimmer.
- Optional Hydroclear Water management system both kills and sanitisers by blending both UV and Ozone (removes 99% Contaminants, prevents calcium and biofilm buildup reducing your chemical input by 50%)
- Automatic in-line chemical feeder (chlorine/Bromine) makes your water management much more simplified.
2) Designed, Innovated & Made In Canada
Established in Mississauga, Canada in 1980, Hydropool is recognised worldwide for excellence and innovation in the hot tub and swim spa industry.
- Designed alongside professional athletes and physiotherapists to provide real hydrotherapy and beneficial massage.
- Built in our dedicated Canadian factory to industry-leading standards.
- Engineered to retain heat and withstand extreme arctic temperatures.
- Number one brand of choice for professional sports teams such as The Toronto Maple Leafs and New York Rangers.
- Hydropool hot tubs and swim spas are installed in over 60 countries worldwide.
- Hydropool are committed to minimising and neutralising the carbon emissions through lean manufacturing processes.
3) Maximum Efficiency Insulation
- For minimal impact on your electricity bill, Hydropool hot tubs have been engineered for energy efficiency and locking heat in
- Pipework is wrapped in heavy-duty plastic wrap, which supports the pipework and creates insulating air pockets
- The inner shell and cabinet is insulated with triple-pane, silver-backed Thermal Shield blanket, similar to the material used by N.A.S.A in their space suits
- Waste heat from the pumps and heater is captured and redirected back into the hot tub
- Heavy-duty, lockable hard cover is 4″ thick in the middle and tapers to 3″ at the edges to allow rain run-off. Fold areas are made with insulated baffle for locking heat in
- The cabinet has vents to open on hot summer days to let out excess heat (yes, they’re that well-insulated!)
4) Advanced Pressurised Filtration
Water is pushed through the filter under pressure. This ensures the whole of the filter is used, unlike a gravity fed filter. It takes only 15 minutes to clean 100% of the water.
The two-stage filter features a Microban outer mesh with a fine inner core, which will filter down to 5 microns – the size of a white blood cell!
5) Jets & High Flow-Rate Pumps
- Multiple types of jet, easily interchangeable to suit each user.
- Get deep tissue massage to work different muscle groups with our Hydrotherapy Wellness Programs – timed sequences of jet patterns innovated to aid:
– Leg pain
– Back pain
– Sports recovery
– Diet boost
– Full body awakening
In hot tubs, pumps should be designed to be low horsepower with high flow rate. This means the pumps are properly rated for the jets, they pump a high volume of water and remain energy efficient.
- In a Hydropool hot tub, the pumps and jets have been designed as one system. The number, style, and power of the jets is correct for the pumps.
- Hydropool low amperage Evergreen pumps are engineered to produce high flow rates with low energy output.
- Many other hot tub brands have an arbitrary number of jets and pumps to inflate their specification.
- The maximum rating of any hot tub pump is 4 horsepower as it is impossible to run anything bigger on a home electrical panel.
- American horsepower ratings are different to european ratings.
- Water flow control is more important than horsepower ratings.
- Oversized horsepower pumps raise your electric bill.
- There is no set standard for rating horsepower in the hot tub industry.
- Look for strong water jets with high gallon-per-minute rating and a lower horsepower rating.
- The test is to physically feel the power of the water jets and compare it to the gallons per minute ratings and the horsepower ratings.
- When researching hot tubs, you may come across “market rating” or an “uprating”. These ratings only measure the horsepower during start-up, not continuous running.
With the range of options Hydropool offer, you can practically build-your-own hot tub to suit your requirements.
- Choose your model – size with seat and lounger configuration.
- Choose your exterior cabinet colour
- Choose your interior shell colour
- Choose your package options – additional features such as:
– HydroFlex heated air massage therapy
– Cascading HydroFall pillow jets
– Northern Lights LED lighting
– DreamScents aromatherapy essential oils and in-feed release system.
7) Easy Maintenance
- Panels are attached magnetically for ease of access inside the cabinet. No screwdriver required.
- Easy-drain system using shut off valve, built in drain pipe, and floor vacuum system – there’s no need for an external sump pump to drain.
- Our self-cleaning technologies work hard for you, meaning less frequent drain down compared with other hot tubs on the market.
Download our brochure here - https://blog.hydropoolmidlands.co.uk/download-brochure